Cognitive Computing provides detailed guidance toward building a new class of systems that learn from experience and derive insights to unlock the value of big data. Cognitive computing is the creation of self learning systems that use data mining, pattern recognition and natural language processing (NLP) to mirror the way the human brain works. The purpose of cognitive computing is to create computing systems that can solve complicated problems without constant human oversight. Today′s cognitive computing solutions indicate an intelligent infrastructure that enables a new generation of customer and smart applications in all industries.
Professionals who currently work with big data and analytics will see how cognitive computing builds on their foundation, and creates new opportunities. Cognitive Computing provides complete guidance to this new level of human machine interaction. This International Conference focused cognitive computing technologies, from knowledge representation techniques and natural language processing algorithms to dynamic learning approaches.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Data Science for Cognitive Analysis
- Real-Time Ubiquitous Data Science
- Signal Processing Architectures, Algorithms and Applications
- Platform for Privacy Preserving Data Science
- Internet-Based Cognitive Platform
- Social Data Relationship Ranking on Internet
- Data Applications of Cognitive Communication
- Green Technologies in Information, Computing and Big Communication Systems
- Statistics, Data Filtering to Decide What Data to Keep and Informative Aspects
- Machine Learning and Big Data
- Smart Vehicular Communication and Big Data Technology
- Bioinformatics and Big Data Computation
- Big Algorithms and Software Development
- Image Computing and Data Science Technology
- Smart Grid Cyber Security Data Analysis
- Smart City Initiative and Big Applications
- Natural Language Generation
- Sustainable Computer and Communication Model
- Knowledge Engineering, Representation and Extraction
- Cloud Big Computing Services
- Scalable Data Management Systems
- Future Advancements
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
- Springer Wireless Networks (WINET) (IF: 2.405)
- International Journal of Cloud Computing (Scopus Indexed)
- Keai – Elsevier – International Journal of Intelligence Networks (IJIN)
- International Journal of Intelligence and Sustainable Computing
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Regular Papers: 10 – 20
Short papers: 6 – 10