BDCC 2019: 2nd WORKSHOP ON BIG DATA AND SOCIETY
December 12-13, 2019 in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
Call for Papers
The aim of this workshop is to present the most recent challenges and developments in ‘Big Data and Society’ from the perspective of providing awareness and its best practices for the real world. This workshop is open to submit high quality contributions from wide range of professions including scholars, researchers, academicians and Industry people. Original papers and state of the art reviews will be accepted.
Scope and Topics
The workshop aims to provide the discussion of following topics not limited to:
- Data Mining for Social Network Analysis
- Business models on Big Data applications
- Data and data product ecosystem
- Social Mining for Cognitive Radio Networks
- Real-Time Ubiquitous Social Mining Services
- Internet-Based Social Platform
- Real-time machine learning algorithms
- Challenges in Space Communication
- Social Relationship Ranking on Internet
- Open source real-time computing system for data mining
- The social life of data and data-driven methods
- Data activism, citizen engagement and advocacy
- Social Platforms Cognitive Databases
- Applications of Cognitive Social Mining Services
- Future Advancements
Authors are invited to submit full papers to the workshop. Full papers must be submitted through the workshop submission site. Full papers should not exceed six pages in Springer conference format. This limit includes figures, tables, and references.
All accepted and presented papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
BDCC 2019 proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Submission Deadline: 31 July, 2019
Notification of Acceptance: 30 August, 2019
Camera-ready deadline: 20 September, 2019
Workshop Date: 12 December, 2019
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘ Confy ’ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
1. Go to Confy website
2. Login or sign up as new user
3. Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
4. Select BDCC 2019 and navigate to the Workshop track
5. Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions
Papers should be in English. Regular papers should be up to 6 pages in length. Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review. The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section). Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
If you have questions about workshop for BDCC 2019, please contact the Workshop Chair: Prof. K. Sivakumar – email@example.com